Mikael Jansson






I love to tell a story in my photos and I enjoy being served a great story in photos, I can sit for a long time just imagining the set around the photos and the people in it.

Hope to be able to serve you some good stories and emotions both from me and from other photographers here in my space!

Born: 1968
Lives in: Stockholm
Latest exhibition: 9 photographers - 9 visions in Uppsala 9.9 2006
Inspiration (photographers): Cartier-Bresson, Erwitt, Miguel Rio Branco, Paul Hansen, Steve McCurry, Salgado and many more
Inspiration (other): Interesting People
Film, digital or both: Both
Quote: The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE. Ernst Haas
A favourite photograph: Gourma-Rharous, Mali, 1985 by Sebastião Salgado
Homepage/contact: http://mikael.carbonmade.com/

Email: archangelse@gmail.com